We’ve released ZMorph VX firmware in 6 different languages. See if your mother tongue is on the list and learn how to install it.
Very good news for people whose English isn’t the native language and prefer to use firmware in their own mother tongue. From now on ZMorph firmware is available in following languages:
You can find the download link below, but first read more to learn how to change the firmware language on your ZMorph VX.
How to Change the Language in ZMorph Firmware?
The procedure of installing firmware in a different language is the same as when making an update.
- Download a package with the desired language.
- Unzip the file.
- Copy LCD folder and firmware.bin file to the main directory of an SD card.
- Turn on the machine.
- Insert the SD card into the slot next to the LCD screen
- A message about firmware update detection should appear and the 30 seconds countdown should start, after this time the update will begin automatically. Press ‘Yes’ to proceed. The machine will start updating the firmware. Don’t remove the SD card, turn off or reset the printer during this process.
- After a finished update the machine should restart itself.
- A message about the screen update should appear. Press ‘Yes’. The machine will start updating the LCD screens. You shouldn’t remove the SD card, turn off or reset the printer during this process. This process may take up to 60 minutes.
- After the successful update, turn off and on the printer. Now the machine is ready to work.
Keep Your ZMorph Up-to-Date
Remember to always keep your ZMorph Multitool 3D Printer up-to-date to have the best user experience. We regularly update the firmware with minor bug fixes, additional features, and cosmetic changes for your benefit.
You can always find the newest firmware in ZMorph Knowledge Base along with the instruction on how to install it. Please follow our social media channels (linked in the footer of this site) where we always announce the firmware upgrade. Feel free to join our official Facebook group to receive notifications about ZMorph-related news.
Should you have any problems installing the firmware, don’t hesitate to contact us via comment section below or by creating a ticket at Knowledge Base.