We’re publishing a major update to the knowledge base including new articles and guidelines.
More ZMorph Knowledge in the Knowledge Base
The all-new ZMorph Knowledge Base is divided into 6 main categories:
- 3D Printing Workflow – learn all about ZMorph toolheads for 3D printing, file preparation, autocalibration, and more.
- CNC Milling Workflow – learn how to mount the CNC PRO Milling Toolhead, how to create a G-code in Voxelizer, how to start the file, and more.
- Laser Engraving/Cutting Workflow – essential knowledge about materials, Laser PRO specification, safety instructions, etc.
- Thick Paste Workflow – learn about printing with dense materials with ZMorph VX.
- Download Files & Documents – all essential ZMorph documents and files in one place.
- Troubleshooting & Maintenance – find out more about the maintenance of ZMorph VX.
First four categories correspond to the ZMorph toolheads. In these sections you will learn how to prepare a G-code file using Voxelizer, how to mount a desired toolhead, how to calibrate the machine, play file, and more.
In the Download category you will find the full user manual and additional files, such as the warranty, Quick Start Guide, technical specification, etc., as well as STL files for spare parts that can be 3D printed.
The last category, Troubleshooting & Maintenance, includes additional useful info for ZMorph VX All-In-One 3D Printer. You will learn more about assembling, calibration, changing the parts, etc.
Download the ZMorph VX Manual
The comprehensive, 162-pages ZMorph VX manual features all you need to know about the multitool machine. You can download it below or via the Knowledge Base.